Wednesday, May 6, 2015

More CFL's in The Flower Cycle the Inexpensive Grow Room

More CFL's in The Flower Cycle the inexpensive Grow Room, 


Yea I've been away this blog but here's a few flicks from my budget grow room with CFL Lights and two ebb flow systems. I'm using 7 gallon pots and I'm yielding about 1/2 pound per plant with less than 4 hours a week of work maintaining my plants.  I like this set up because I'm using two 2000 watt equivalent CFL hoods over my two ebb flow trays and using less than 1000 watts of energy  still yielding  a good 2 pounds every 2 months. More than enough for myself and my medical marijuana patients. 

 Most of these CFL Grow flicks are from early 2015 and late 2014....................Enjoy!








4800 MEGAMAX CFL GROW LIGHT


Grow Big Dank Buds with CFL Grow Lights

  CFL-GrowLight.com


"THE MOST LIGHT IN A SMALL SPACE"


Units for all sizes of grow room or cabinets from 400w to 4,800w units.

"I'M SAVING 60% OFF MY POWER BILL WITH YOUR CFL'S"

POWERFUL 4,800 watt equivalent CFL units made for flowering!

"I'M GETTING ALMOST 3 INCHES A DAY IN VEG!"


Call or visit CFL-GrowLight.com 503-358-9584




1 comment:

  1. Mars Hydro specializes in LED grow lights and grow tents since 2009, offering large range of full spectrum led grow lights and grow tents for indoor growing. 

    Various types of grow lights for indoor and greenhouses‘ plants growing needs. Whether you need to replace 300W 600w 1000W HPS or fluorescent light system, hydroponic systems, or you are just grow for your own use, we’ve got your covered. Check pout our products page , we got Mars Pro II,Mars II,Mars Reflector ,Mars COB , and Mars ECO , for you. No matter what you need, you’ll find a suitable one there. 

    Read More:- www.mars-hydro.com

    ReplyDelete